The smart revolution by Eurotis.
Digitisation of processes and implementation of innovative and integrated solutions: this is the Eurotis goal which, to increase its competitiveness, has started using the BIM model – Building Information Modeling – based on Autodesk Revit.
The MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) system design through BIM offers numerous benefits to all the professional figures involved, from the designer to the project manager, making the process faster and more comprehensive. In fact, through the use of this methodology, many advantages are highlighted including:
- the use of software for integrated design which leads to a costs reduction;
- reduction of times and errors;
- greater efficiency and productivity.
- full information sharing and the possibility of view the model at any time in its workflow.
- support in the computation and on-site phases thanks to the high amount of information and technical details.
Eurotis has included its PLT-CSST tube systems in BIM format in the following variations:
- EUROWATER line: CSST pliable corrugated tubes in AISI 304/AISI 316L for the distribution of domestic hot and cold water and for use in heating systems.
- EUROSOLAR line: CSST pliable corrugated tubes in AISI 304 with thermal insulation coating for solar panels.
- EUROGAS line: CSST pliable corrugated tubes in AISI 316L with LDPE protective yellow coating in compliance with EN 15266, for gas systems.
- Flanging system from DN10 to DN50
- Press fitting system from DN12 to DN25