CSST connection systems
In Eurotis’ systems the tightness of the connection between PLT-CSST tube and fitting is assured by:
1. FLANGING SYSTEM: the tightness is made possible using a plane gasket;
2. XL FLANGING SYSTEM: the tightness is made possible using a plane gasket;
3. DOUBLE O-RING SYSTEM: the tightness is made possible using 2 O-rings and a metal ring;
4. FAST COUPLING SYSTEM: the tightness is made possible using a gasket and a plastic ring ;
5. PRESS-FITTING SYSTEM: the tightness is assured thanks to the compression of the fitting on the PLT-CSST tube.
The fittings by Eurotis are supplied with sealing elements in proper and specific materials for different working temperature and conveyed fluid.
Modalities for CSST tubing connection
Eurotis offers different connection systems:
- connection between PLT-CSST tubes with same DN
- connection between PLT-CSST tubes with different DN
- connection between a PLT-CSST tube and a female thread end
- connection between a PLT-CSST tube and a male thread end
- connection between a PLT-CSST tube and copper tubes.
For the connections between the components of the Eurotis PLT-CSST tubing system and between PLT-CSST tubes and other systems or materials, use only fittings and components supplied by Eurotis because the dimensions (interior and external diameters, pitch of the corrugations, thicknesses, etc.) of the PLT-CSST tubes are different from manufacturer to manufacturer and so it is not possible to use the fitting of one manufacturer with the PLT-CSST tubes of another one. For the PLT-CSST tubes by Eurotis must be used only the fittings by Eurotis to assure the tightness and the resistance to pull out.