CSST tubing junctions
In Eurotis systems the tightness of the junction between CSST tube and fitting is assured by:
1. FLANGING SYSTEM: the tightness is made possible using a plane gasket;
2. DOUBLE O-RING SYSTEM: the tightness is made possible using 2 O-rings and a metal ring;
3. FAST COUPLING SYSTEM: the tightness is made possible using a gasket and a plastic ring ;
4. PRESS-FITTING SYSTEM: the tightness is assured thanks to the compression of the fitting on the CSST tube.
The fittings by Eurotis are supplied with sealing elements in proper and specific materials for different working temperature and conveyed fluid.
Modalities for CSST tubing junction
Eurotis offers different junction modalities:
- connection between CSST tubes with same DN
- connection between CSST tubes with different DN
- connection between a CSST tube and a female thread end
- connection between a CSST tube and a male thread end
- connection between a CSST tube and copper tubes.
For the connections between the components of the Eurotis CSST tubing system and between CSST tubes and other systems or materials, use only fittings and components supplied by Eurotis because the dimensions (interior and external diameters, pitch of the corrugations, thicknesses, etc.) of the CSST tubes are different from manufacturer to manufacturer and so it is not possible to use the fitting of one manufacturer with the CSST tubes of another one. For the CSST tubes by Eurotis must be used only the fittings by Eurotis to assure the tightness and the resistance to pull out.