Eurotis systems for solar plants are based on:
- corrugated pliable CSST tubes in AISI 304 (designation: 1.4301 – X5CrNi18-10) thickness 0,3 mm preinsulated with:
- EPDM closed cell structure insulation coating and covered with mechanical ware and UV protective film.
- Special formulation of flexible expanded polyurethane that makes the tube suitable for continuous operative temperature up to 150°C. The thermal insulation is covered by an aluminium layer that is in turn covered by a film high protective from UV rays and mechanical wears.
- Brass fittings for the junction between Eurotis components and for the connection between Eurotis systems and other systems. The junction’s threads of the components complying with:
- EN 10226-1 (ISO 7-1): external taper thread “R” and interior parallel “Rp” for coupling with tightness thread;
- EN ISO 228-1: parallel thread “G” both interior and external for coupling without tightness thread.
- Tightness elements (gaskets) resistant to high temperatures and to conveyed fluids that characterize thermal solar plants.