Eurotis systems for hydro-thermo-sanitary plants are based on:
- Corrugated pliable CSST tubes in AISI 304 (designation: 1.4301 – X5CrNi18-10) or AISI 316L (designation: 1.4404 – X2CrNiMo17-12-2) austenitic stainless steel complying with EN 10028-7 and suitable for drinking water. The particular structure of the tube, resistant to pressure and deformation, permits to realize every kind of shape with corners up to 180° without support of specific bending tools. Eurotis CSST tubes in AISI 304 could be coated in expanded polyethylene EPE, for heating installations.
- Brass fittings studied and realized by Eurotis to make the installation easier and assure the tightness of the system.
- Tightness elements (gaskets) suitable for drinking water.
Eurotis CSST tubing systems summarize the best characteristics of reliability and solidity of metal tubes and the handiness in installation.
The main advantages are:
- Quickness in laying of the installations;
- Easiness in manual shaping with very small bending radius without the deformation of the section;
- Lightness and strenght;
- Maintenance of the shape after bending: it is possible to assembly in advance and in sites different from the installation ones.