Eurotis systems for hydro-thermo-sanitary plants are based on:
- Corrugated pliable PLT-CSST tubes in AISI 304 (designation: 1.4301 – X5CrNi18-10) or AISI 316L (designation: 1.4404 – X2CrNiMo17-12-2) austenitic stainless steel complying with EN 10028-7 and suitable for drinking water. The particular structure of the tube, resistant to pressure and deformation, permits to realize every kind of shape with corners up to 180° without support of specific bending tools. Eurotis’ PLT-CSST tubes in AISI 304 could be coated in expanded polyethylene EPE, for heating installations.
- Brass fittings studied and realized by Eurotis to make the installation easier and assure the tightness of the system.
- Tightness elements (gaskets) suitable for drinking water.
Eurotis’ PLT-CSST tubing systems summarize the best characteristics of reliability and solidity of metal tubes and the handiness in installation.
The main advantages are:
- Quickness in laying of the installations;
- Easiness in manual shaping with very small bending radius without the deformation of the section;
- Lightness and strenght;
- Maintenance of the shape after bending: it is possible to assembly in advance and in sites different from the installation ones.